Planning for your next dream getaway?
Are you looking for a place to enjoy the beach, exciting activities, and delicious local cuisine all at once?
Your search ends here!
Join us as we explore the perfect Desaru itinerary to satisfy your wanderlust and create memorable experiences.
1-Day Trip To Desaru From Singapore
Singapore > Desaru Fruit Farm > ATV Ride > Desaru Beach > Back To Singapore
Singapore > Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark > Back To Singapore
Singapore > Desaru Fruit Farm > Lunch at Super Lobster Seafood Restaurant > Desaru Mini Zoo > Tea Time at Yard & Co Cafe > Desaru Alpaca Farm > Dinner at Nelayan Seafood Restaurant > Back To Singapore
Singapore > Lobster Seafood Restaurant > Desaru Ostrich Farm > Desaru Fruit Farm > Dinner at Kota Tinggi Seafood Restaurant > Kota Tinggi Firefly Park > Back To Singapore
Singapore > Mangrove EDU & Kampung Tour > Back To Singapore
Also Read: Top 15 Desaru Fruit Farm Activities
2D1N Desaru Trip Itinerary
Day 1: Singapore > Check-in (Anantara Desaru Coast Resort) > Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark > Super Lobster Restaurant > Back To Resort
Day 2: Chill In The Resort > Check-out > Back To Singapore
Day 1: Singapore > Lunch at Super Lobster Seafood Restaurant (near Desaru Mini Zoo) > Desaru Mini Zoo > Check-in (Four Points by Sheraton Desaru) > Dinner at Nelayan Seafood Restaurant
Day 2: Breakfast at Kedai Kopi Otai > Desaru Fruit Farm + ATV Riding > Tea Time at Yard & Co Cafe > Back To Singapore
Day 1: Singapore > Check-in (Lotus Desaru Resort) > Desaru Fruit Farm> Desaru Ostrich Farm> Kota Tinggi Firefly Park > Back To Resort
Day 2: Breakfast > Resort Activities > Check-out > Lunch at Desaru Fruit Farm > Back To Singapore
Day 1: Singapore > Check-in (Tunamaya Beach & Spa Resort) > Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark > Back To Resort
Day 2: Breakfast > Check-out > Teluk Sengat Crocodile Farm > Desaru Fruit Farm > Back To Singapore
Also Read: Top 9 Popular JB One Day Trip
3D2N Desaru Trip Itinerary
Day 1: Singapore > Check-in (Lotus Desaru Resort) > Lotus Desaru Spa & Water Park > Beach Strolling > Lotus Seafood Restaurant > Resort
Day 2: Breakfast > The Els Club Desaru > Desaru Fruit Farm > Dinner > Resort
Day 3: Breakfast > Check-out > Desaru Ostrich Farm > Teluk Sengat Seafood Restaurant > Crocodile Farm > Back To Singapore
Day 1: Singapore > Check-in (Hard Rock Hotel Desaru) > Pool > Super Lobster Restaurant > Back To Hotel
Day 2: Breakfast > Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark > Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club > SKS City Mall (Shopping) > Nelayan Seafood By The Coast > Back To Hotel
Day 3: Breakfast > Rock Shop > Check-out > Back To Singapore
Day 1: Singapore > Check-in (Westin Desaru Resort) > Yard & Co Cafe, Sungai Rengit > Super Lobster Village > Back To Resort
Day 2: Breakfast > Desaru Fruit Farm > Lunch Fresh Fruits > ATV Ride > Back To Resort > Chill At Private Beach > Dinner At Seasonal Tastes (Westin Desaru Resort) > Back To Resort
Day 3: Breakfast > Check-out > JDT Horse Carriage > Back To Singapore
Day 1: SIngapore > Check-in (Hard Rock Hotel Desaru) > Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark > Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club > Nelayan Seafood By The Coast > Back To Hotel
Day 2: Breakfast > Desaru Ostrich Farm > Desaru Fruit Farm Tour > ATV Ride At Desaru Fruit Farm > Back To Hotel > Nelayan Seafood By The Coast > Back To Hotel
Day 3: Breakfast > Check-out > Free & Easy > Back To Singapore
Day 1: Singapore > Checked-in > Desaru Beach > Dinner > Hotel
Day 2: Breakfast > Desaru Fruit Farm > Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark > Desaru Night Market > Back To Hotel
Day 3: Breakfast > Check-out > Teluk Sengat Crocodile Farm > Desaru Mangrove > Back To Singapore
Also Read: Top 9 Places To Visit Near Legoland Malaysia
4D3N Desaru Trip Itinerary
Day 1: Singapore > Check-in (Hard Rock Desaru Hotel > Rest
Day 2: Breakfast > Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark > Desaru Seafood Corner > Back To Hotel
Day 3: Breakfast > Desaru Fruit Farm Tour > ATV Ride At Desaru Fruit Farm > Teluk Sengat Crocodile Farm > Back To Hotel > Dinner At Nelayan Seafood By The Coast > Fireflies Cruise > Back To Hotel
Day 4: Breakfast > Hard Rock Roxity Kids Club > Check-out > Back To Singapore
Also Read: Best Time To Go JB
Desaru Trip Attraction Info
1. Desaru Fruit Farm
- For a better experience, go early in the morning when it’s cooler.
- Children should be supervised because the farm has many ponds, tiny bodies of water, and uneven paths.
- Please bring cash, as the farm only accepts cash.
- Bring a water bottle since no handwashing facilities follow animal interaction at the petting zoo.
Contact: +6012-772 1817
2. Desaru Ostrich Farm
- Visitors can get close to the ostriches and talk to a caretaker about them.
- Do not wear earrings, necklaces, or bracelets since they will peck at sparkling stuff!
- Ostriches are not the cleanest animals, so be ready for an unpleasant smell.
- Ostrich ride is available for children under 30kg
Closed on: Wednesday
Contact: +607-826 5846
3. Teluk Sengat Crocodile Farm
- The farm is 30 minutes drive from Desaru Coast.
- This is an excellent place for kids because the trip only takes an hour, and there are 1,000 crocodiles to see.
- Visitors can feed the crocodiles fresh chicken, a popular activity for close encounters.
- Visitors can also try local crocodile satay.
Contact: +6019-791 5116
Also Read: Top 10 5-Star Luxury Hotel In JB
4. Desaru Coast Adventure Park
- Visitors can experience 20 rides, slides, and attractions at the waterpark.
- The “The Tempest” is a popular ride, a water coaster with a 360-degree loop and 11-meter plunge.
- Visitors can save money and reduce plastic trash using the park’s water fountains with reusable bottle
- Check height requirements before waiting for rides and slides.
Closed on: Tuesday
Contact: +607-878 3800
5. Desaru Mini Zoo
- Discover exotic and cute alpacas, gliders, rabbits, hedgehogs, raccoons, and more at this family-friendly zoo.
- It only takes a few hours to see everything there because the zoo is
- Plenty of covered spaces allow visitors to relax and take a break.
- All animals have details on them for easy identification.
Contact: +6019-603 6868
6. The Els Club Desaru
- The ELS Club Desaru has two golf courses: the Ocean Course and the Valley Course.
- The 27-hole Ocean Course features three 9-hole courses—Coast, Lakes, and Ridge.
- Ocean Course is famous for its South China Sea views.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Westin Desaru Coast, and Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas are among the international hotels and resorts in the neighborhood.
Contact: +607-878 0000
7. Desaru Beach
- Desaru Beach is best visited from March to October when it is bright, warm, and low rainfall.
- Hotel options at Desaru Beach range from affordable to luxurious.
- Recreational activities like swimming, relaxing, and fishing are popular here.
- Bring sunscreen, mosquito spray, and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
8. Kota Tinggi Firefly Park
- The dark moon phase is the best time to watch fireflies because the sky is darkest.
- The fireflies are most active between 8:00 pm and 10:00pm.
- Remember to pack insect repellent in case of mosquitoes.
- Turn off your phone and flashlights to avoid disturbing fireflies.
Contact: +6017-460 7775
Also Read: Singapore To Desaru Ferry Ultimate Guide
9. Desaru Alpaca Farm
- The farm is large, so there will be a lot of walking and dress accordingly.
- Alpacas are naturally curious and may take a while to approach, but be patient.
- Plan your visit for early morning or late afternoon, when alpacas are most active.
- Remember to bring water, sunscreen, and a hat.
Contact: +6019-799 2166
10. Mangrove EDU & Kampung Tour
- Visitors will take a boat ride to see wildlife, hike, and visit a traditional Malay village.
- Dress appropriately for muddy mangroves.
- Pack a hat, sunscreen, and bug spray because the sun can be extreme and there are mosquitoes.
- Bring a camera as the tour offers many scenic photo possibilities.
Contact: +60 19-705 6990
11. JDT Horse Carriage
- The price depends on ride length and number of passengers.
- Horse riding classes are available.
- The well-kept and friendly horses are happy to pose for photos with visitors before or after their carriage ride.
- Riders will enjoy the experience more with a big group, like family or friends.
Contact: +6019-722 2175
Desaru Trip Restaurant Info
1. Nelayan Seafood By The Coast
- The restaurant has a great view because it is right on the beach.
- Prices are the same as in Singapore, so you know what to anticipate.
- The food is fresh and tastes great.
- Must try dishes – Signature Peng Chai, Grilled Tiger Prawns, Chili Crab, and Steamboat.
Contact: +607-833 8803
2. Yard & Co Café
- The beachfront café offers breathtaking views of the South China Sea.
- The café serves brunch and Asian-inspired meals.
- The beachy décor of the café makes it a popular location for photographing.
- Must try dish – Milk Mochi, Lobster Roll, Laksa Pasta, and Ahmah Rice
Daily: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 11:00am – 7:00pm
Contact: +6011-5583 3319
3. Lotus Seafood Restaurant
- The restaurant is on the beach, so start dinner at 6:30pm to enjoy the sunset.
- They would seat all visitors near the sea if it weren’t too crowded, providing an excellent, windy ambiance appropriate for dinner.
- There are a wide variety of cuisines at affordable price
- Must try dish – Milk Mochi, Lobster Roll, Laksa Pasta, and Ahmah Rice
Monday to Thursday: 11:00am – 10:30 pm,
Friday, Saturday, Eve of Public Holiday & School Holiday: 11:00am – 12:00am
Contact: +607-884 2800/ +6012-245 0881
4. Seasonal Tastes (Westin Desaru Resort)
- Visitors can watch their meals being cooked at the restaurant’s live cooking station.
- Many Western and Asian dishes are available.
- On request, exceptional vegetarian food like noodles can be made.
- Must try dishes – Chef Parthiban’s Claypot Fish Curry, The Desaru Burger, Toasted Pita and Three Dip Bowl, and Malaysian Satay.
5. Kedai Kopi Otai
- This restaurant serves authentic Malaysian cuisine at an affordable price.
- Kedai Kopi Otai was relaxed and welcoming due to its laid-back vibe.
- The restaurant is a popular gathering place for the community.
- Must try dish – Laksa Nyonya, Mee Kari, Kacang Pool, and Nasi Lemak.
Closed on: Saturday
Contact: +6017-700 8798
6. Super Lobster Restaurant
- This restaurant is 45 minutes drive from Desaru’s main resorts.
- The food is delicious, the price is reasonable, and it’s worth it.
- Their seafood selection is limited compared to other restaurants, but it’s high-quality.
- Must try dishes – Super Lobster Roll, Lobster Sashimi, Lobster Fried Rice and Lobster Noodles.
Contact: +6016-663 0690
We hope you’re eager to visit this stunning area as we conclude our lightning tour of Desaru’s charms. In Desaru, you can look forward to sun-kissed beaches, exciting adventures, and delicious food.
But before you leave, here’s an expert tip: use the private taxi service TaxiToJB from Singapore to Desaru for a smooth and hassle-free ride, especially for a group with young children.
Hit up TaxiToJB on WhatsApp right away!