Create a memorable family daytrip to Legoland Malaysia from Singapore.
Admission and round-trip transportation make this excursion a relaxing getaway.
Key features includes:
- Enjoy Legoland Theme Park’s 8 themed regions with over 40 shows, rides, and attractions.
- Explore Legoland Water Park to enjoy slides, rides, and water activities.
- Experience the SEA Life Aquarium for an immersive ocean experience with storytelling, interactive displays, and hands-on activities.
- Enjoy rides and live performances for a fun day.
- Asia’s largest Lego toy collection
- Lego characters and inventions are brought to life in interactive exhibits.
- One-way and/or return transportation from any locations in Singapore to Legoland Malaysia and back to Singapore
Set out on an eventful day trip from Singapore to Legoland Malaysia, with the ultimate travel companion, TaxiToJB.
Choose TaxiToJB for a seamless journey, making your Legoland adventure as enjoyable as the destination!
- Their dependable team of drivers excels in providing swift and comfortable transfers between Singapore and Malaysia.
- Enjoy competitive rates, ensuring affordability without compromising on comfort and privacy.
- Tailor your travel experience by personalizing pickup times, locations, and drop-offs.
- Good customers feedback
What To Expect
Itinerary for a Day Trip to Legoland Malaysia from Singapore
- Contact your private taxi driver and check your Legoland ticket before the departure time.
- Experienced driver will pick you up from your doorstep.
- Make your way to Tuas Checkpoint for Singapore immigration clearance.
- Then drive to CIQ Second Link for Malaysia immigration clearance and get passport stamp from within your MVP taxi.
- Proceed to enjoy the drive to Legoland without worrying about traffic or your heavy luggage.
- Arrival at Legoland and enjoy your one day trip to Legoland Malaysia.
- After enjoying the Legoland Malaysia day trip, begin your journey to head back to Singapore by gathering at the designated drop-off points half an hour before the designated time.
- Transfer to Johor customs and proceed for clearance customs for Malaysia and Singapore
- Relax and enjoy the journey back to Singapore.
How To Book
1. Legoland Malaysia Ticket
You can book your one day trip to Legoland by going to the official Legoland website at https://www.legoland.com.my/tickets-passes/ and purchase the ticket online to avoid queuing upon arrival.
Prices are varied depending on age groups.
ID or Passport will be required to show proof of age.
There are several options for Singaporeans wanting to go on a day trip to Legoland Malaysia from Singapore:
- 1-Day Triple Park Combo (Theme Park + Water Park + SEA Life) : RM399.00
- 1-Day Combo Ticket (Theme Park + SEA Life) : RM319.00
- 1-Day Ticket (Water Park Only) : RM179.00
- 1-Day Ticket (Theme Park Only) : RM249.00
- 1-Day Ticket (SEA Life Only) : RM99.00
Also Read: Bus To Legoland Malaysia From Singapore
2. Private Taxi Service
Plan your Legoland Malaysia day trip from Singapore and travel with comfort and style using a private taxi service such as TaxiToJB
Submit your travel details via WhatsApp and receive price quotations based on what kind of vehicles you choose.
Price offers and confirmation will be sent via WhatsApp
Meet drivers and enjoy a comfy and private travel to Legoland Malaysia.
Also Read: Top 9 Places To Visit Near Legoland Malaysia